Timetable Change Process
There is a new process starting in September 2020. The goal of this new process will be to ensure timetables created for the start of the year are complete and meet the students’ academic requirements. To this end, we will follow this procedure.
- School Counsellors will review all student timetables in June. These student timetables will be complete, balanced and take into account students request data completed in March. Students will have access to their timetables in August within the PowerSchool portal and a hard copy will be supplied on the first day of school.
- For students who require a timetable change for one of the reasons listed in the letter below, students can submit a form requesting a change which will be forwarded to school counsellors. Counsellors will evaluate the request and report status back to students once complete.
- Students are unable to make timetable requests for:
- Specific teachers
- Classes in specific periods
- Spare(s) in specific periods
Letter Outlining the Timetable Changes
Timetable Change Request Form
Deadline - September 10