We are proud to announce Alberta Health Services has officially launched Togetherall, an online, peer-to-peer mental health support network that empowers all Albertans aged 16+ to anonymously seek and provide support 24/7.
View the news release here: https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/news/Page15657.aspx
As a reminder, Togetherall offers Albertans:
- A safe and vibrant online community where individuals remain anonymous to each other and can draw strength and insights from others that have real lived experiences
- Resources that are easily accessible and active 24/7/365, no formal referral needed
- Peace of mind knowing the community is clinically moderated by registered mental health practitioners who ensure individuals are kept safe and feel supported
- Access to additional self-assessments, recommended resources and self-guided courses to help foster positive mental health and wellbeing
- Creative tools to help members express and track how they are feeling in a way that feels comfortable to them
This tool will help connect Albertans with support during a time when we need it the most. It is important to maintain our social connections and this platform will provide a way for us all to reconnect and support one another. We encourage you to sign up, share with your friends and family and use this tool as an option for your clients to access.
We have attached some tools including an FAQ, interactive digital flyer and printable flyer to help you and your clients learn more about Togetherall. To sign up, visit www.ahs.ca/virtualmentalhealth.
If you or your team would like to schedule a live demo of the platform, please contact Togetherall directly via their general inquires inbox.